Christina is young and a very pretty Down Syndrome doll with bright hazel eyes. She is approximately 16″ long with a beautifully hand-painted face and soft custom made clothing, and her red, green, white accessories makes her a perfect holiday gift. She also has a soft, cotton/wool body with reusable poly limbs. Christina is machine washable on the delicate cycle as well, and she is available with either an open or a closed mouth. Christina also comes with a certificate of authenticity so you know she’s a real HEST doll.
Each Down Syndrome Doll is created with the following special features to help the recipient relate to it-
- Small ears set low to the head with a fold at the top.
- A smaller mouth with a protruding tongue.
- H A horizontal crease across the hand and shortened fingers.
- Almond-shaped eyes and a flattened bridge across the nose.
- A flattened area in the back of the head.
- A gap between the first and second toes.
Please note that Christina may be shipped in a different outfit from what is in the above photograph. Since all Down Syndrome dolls have hand-made clothing, styles do change frequently.