Gabriela is a curly, dark haired Down Syndrome doll with eyes as brown as milk chocolate. She is approximately 16″ long and she has an adorable hand painted face, premium custom-stitched clothing and a soft cotton/wool body with reusable poly limbs. Gabriela is completely machine washable as well (on the delicate cycle) and she makes a fabulous companion for a special needs child. Also, she is available in both open and closed mouth versions. Gabriela also comes with a certificate of authenticity so you know she’s a real HEST doll.
Each Down Syndrome Doll is created with the following special features to help the recipient relate to it-
- Small ears set low to the head with a fold at the top.
- A smaller mouth with a protruding tongue.
- H A horizontal crease across the hand and shortened fingers.
- Almond-shaped eyes and a flattened bridge across the nose.
- A flattened area in the back of the head.
- A gap between the first and second toes.
Please note that Gabriela’s clothing is made by hand and styles/patterns will change throughout the year. The clothing in the above photograph may not be the exact style that is delivered.