Silke is a gorgeous dark skinned Down Syndrome doll that is approximately 16″ tall.
Your recipient will love her beautiful hand-painted face, plus she has custom made clothing to really show off her style.
ilke has a cotton-wool body that is machine washable on the delicate cycle. so she’s very soft and cuddly too! She is available in open & closed mouth versions. Silke also comes with a certificate of authenticity so you know she’s a real HEST doll.
Each Down Syndrome Doll is created with the following special features to help the recipient relate to it:
- Small ears set low to the head with a fold at the top.
- A smaller mouth with a protruding tongue.
- H A horizontal crease across the hand and shortened fingers.
- Almond-shaped eyes and a flattened bridge across the nose.
- A flattened area in the back of the head.
- A gap between the first and second toes.
Please note that Silke’s clothing can vary from the photograph above. Each Down Syndrome doll’s special outfit is completely hand made, and the styles and patterns can vary throughout the year.