Mikael is a handsome young Down Syndrome doll that is approximately 16″ long. He has a handsome hand-painted face with delicate features, plus all of his clothing is also hand-sewn with the highest quality materials. Additionally, Mikael has a soft, cotton-wool blend body that is machine washable on the delicate cycle. He is available in open & closed mouth versions as well.
Mikael also comes with a certificate of authenticity so you know she’s a real HEST doll.
Each Down Syndrome Doll is created with the following special features to help the recipient relate to it:
- Small ears set low to the head with a fold at the top.
- A smaller mouth with a protruding tongue.
- H A horizontal crease across the hand and shortened fingers.
- Almond-shaped eyes and a flattened bridge across the nose.
- A flattened area in the back of the head.
- A gap between the first and second toes.
Please note that Mikael’s clothing may vary from what is seen in the photograph above. Since each Down Syndrome doll’s outfit is hand-crafted, the styles and patterns do vary throughout the year.